- Secure Private Connection: DECT 6.0 provides a secure private connection to your baby, clear audio transmission for up to 1,000ft (300m) unobstructed range.
- Two Way Talk Back Communication - Comfort your baby with the sound of your own voice by using the two-way talk back system.
- Room Temperature Monitoring: Allows to ensure your baby stays in a comfort and safe environment at all times.
- Sound Level Indicator: Graphic bars on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted
- Portable: Both units are outlet, parent unit can be battery powered (battery not included in the package)
DECT 6.0 Digital Technology
This digital monitor uses DECT 6.0 digital technology which eliminates background noise and prevents interference, ensuring a crystal-clear transmission, so the only sounds you hear are your baby's. In addition, DECT technology transmits a secure, encrypted signal so you can rest assured you're the only one who can hear your baby.
1000 Feet of Range
With a range of up to 1,000 feet, the Safe&Sound Digital Audio Monitor lets you hear your little one from anywhere in the house—or even outside. The lightweight, battery-operated parent unit operates for up to 18 hours so you can move freely in and around your home. Its backlit display is easy to read, even in the dark.
Sometimes all your baby needs to calm down is the soothing sound of your voice. The talk-back feature allows you to communicate with your little one from anywhere in your home through the parent unit. In addition, the loop on the baby unit lights up, acting as a calming night-light for your infant.
Sound Level Indicator
A set of five LED lights on the parent unit indicates the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor noise level with the receiver muted.
|Item Weight||14.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.9 x 3.8 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||HB180|
|Batteries:||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Material free||BPA Free|
|Additional product features||night light, lullabies, temperature sensor|
|Power source type||Battery|
|Sensor technology||room_temperature, Nightvision|